Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nature Valley Nut Clusters - $1.60 coupon




I am a registered member of Pssst... which is a General Mills group that offers freebies and coupons to registered members. I recently received an update for these Nature Valley Nut Clusters in my email and thought I'd give them a try.

UPDATE: I got a HUGE bag of these in the mail yesterday! (9/16!) I thought it would be a sample sized portion but it was a full sized product. If you haven't done so already, you should sign up for Pssst...!!! (Not to mention the 10 coupons for $1.60 off that came along with it!)

0 comments on "Nature Valley Nut Clusters - $1.60 coupon"

Banner button
button

Followers

 
FragranceNet.com - 3,500 Fragrances, up to 70% OFF- FREE Shippingbutton
Up to 70% Off Retail - Luxury Brands At Exclusive Prices. Invitation Code: LSFM0910JXRV

Michigan Money Saving Mom Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez